. Rejuvenating and restorative practices Hatha Yoga and Yin
. Breathing techniques to combat anxiety
. Singing mantras
. meditative walk
. Explanation of the yogic diet
. vegetarian meals
Taught: Yogi Damiananda (made in India)
In recent years, Yogi Damiananda has spent long periods in ashrams (monasteries) in India, learning yoga from renowned teachers like Swami Yogananda, and by the Himalayan pilgrimage and the holy places of the country. Yoga teacher is entitled to the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Academy, one of the most prestigious schools of the Indian subcontinent in the teaching of traditional yoga. He has given master classes in Bali, Costa Rica and India.
May 18 to 19
8 to 9 June
PRICE: 128.80 € / person (group of maximum 10 participants)
Check in the room and start the weekend
17h: Introduction to yoga: "The path to Wholeness"
17.30-19h: restored and Rejuvenating Yoga (Hatha / Yin Yoga)
19h: Herbal tea
19.30-20,30h: Techniques to combat anxiety and fears:
- Breathing (Pranayama)
- Meditation (Dhyana)
21h: Vegetarian Dinner (local natural products)
22-22.30h: Singing mantras (Kirtan) to free the mind.
7h: meditative walk
10-11.30h: Dynamic Yoga to gain Energy (Hatha Vinyasa)
13h: Vegetarian Lunch (local natural products)
15:30: Questions and answers
15.30-16h: Diet Yoga
16-17h Yoga soft anti-stress (Yin Yoga)
Activity for all ages and levels.
- The reservation will be confirmed at the time of payment
- Single room are charged 15 € / person
- Superior room (whirlpool or fireplace) are charged 12 € / room
- Possibility of insurance combined package € 9 / person - 12 € / couple
A wonderful opportunity to unwind, relax and recharge with the practice of yoga styles, balancing acompanya't a vegetarian diet and environment. Enjoy physical, mental, emotional and spiritual hand Damiananda Yogi, yoga teacher trained in monasteries in India.
* Practical recommendations:
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Do not eat for two hours before practice Yoga
- Communicate beforehand any physical discomfort or injury
A great cultural and philosophical system, originated in India which means "union" of body, mind and soul. His practice provides a complete physical, mental and spiritual practitioner. In our case, the work postures, breathing practices and relaxation exercises, as well as other practices of meditation and yoga therapy, according to traditional techniques from India.
- Reduces stress, tension and anxiety
- Put the body young and fit flesible
- Provides inner peace, relaxation and emotional well-being
- Tone up your muscles and strengthens the spine and back
- Clean the body of impurities and helps the expulsion of toxins
- Improves the digestive system
- Strengthens the immune system and is preventive against many diseases
- Increase the capacity of concentration, memory and attention
- Increases vitality, self-esteem and joy of living
- Facilitates self-knowledge and self-control