MARRIAGE OF CASTLES AND NATURE IN VILADECANS
Travel back in time to the Middle Age, discovering the secrets of the most unique buildings in the city.
When the sun goes down, dinner under the stars with proximity products and sleep at a comfortable hotel with breakfast included. In the morning, cycling trough the Delta del Llobregat between its virgin beaches and wetlands, migratory birds and turtles. Enjoy at lunch with a healthy way, the flavors and the colors of the Agraricultural Park.
Discover the Heritage:
Recently, an archaeological site of large mammals such as mammoths and rhinos has been discovered, they have found too manufactured flint tools used in between 20,000 and 100,000 years ago.
During the reign of Jaume I of Aragon, in the thirteenth century, the town passed through the hands of different lords, but did not fuse until April 1st in 1265 when the final donation was made in favor of Guillem Burguès and his descendants.
We propose a guided tour through the emblematic buildings of the city that will reveal the secrets of the times past life.
- The Museum of Viladecans
- “La Torre del Baró”, a building built in the 14th century, with foundations of the 10th century.
- “Can Modolell-Casa de la Vila”, built in 1892, has attached a watchtower from the mid-sixteenth century.
- “La Torre Roja”, built between the XII-XIII centuries, was the headquarters of the Quadra Burguesa, territorial and seigniorial jurisdiction until the first third of the nineteenth century.
When finishing a good meal with products from the Viladecans orchard.
Pass the night at the hotel and have breakfast in it.
In the morning, a cycling route:
Circular itinerary of about 10 km that runs through an area of great natural and landscape value. At first, through the Agrarian Park of Baix Llobregat where the orchard occupies a quarter of the term. Then will visit the protected natural spaces of the Delta del Llobregat in Viladecans, one of the three most important wetlands in Catalonia. The visit of the Remolar-Philippines is perfect to spot different species of birds and arrive at the virgin beaches with dunes and an extensive protected pine black forest parallel to the coast.
When finishing a good lunch and will recommend you different proposals to spend the rest of the day.
Includes:Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch and Diner
- Guided route by walk for 3 hours.
- Torre Del Baró
- Can Modolell
- Hotel night with breakfast.
- Guided route by bike trough the Agricultural Park and Delta del Llobregat.
- Visit to the natural reserve of Remolar-Filipines
- Visit the orchard with a gift.
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes, hat, sunscreen and binoculars.
Minimum people for this activity: 10
You may also be interested:
ADRENALINE IN VILADECANS
Want to be a "tocacampanes"? Come and take off the card!
SWIMMING BETWEEN TUNA: A unique experience
Castles and palaces VILADECANS
HOMES AVAILABLE FOR NEW YEAR
RURAL SUBIRATS (Barcelona) - Ref. 7646