PRICES (6-8 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 270 €
Additional beds: 13 € person / night
• Cave Cogulló or Macià in Vilanova de Meià: In this we find cave paintings from the Bronze Age classified world heritage by UNESCO.
• Very interesting to visit La Pedrera de Meià: place where you can still find fossil remains of plants, fish, insects...
• Route of fountains. Montsec is a spectacular area, there are more than 100 fountains, the most famous Reguer Fountain, Rúbies Fountain, the sòl Tamany...
• Climbing: area with high-quality limestone walls ideal for climbing known nationally and internationally. The most popular area Roca dels Arcs, cliffs of the gorge and the New Step Fabregada Area High Rock ...
• Coma de Meià, ideal for the practice of free flight.
• Beautiful spots for hiking, there are many marked trails for all levels.
• Very interesting to visit the monuments of Coma de Meià: churches, ruins of castles and watchtowers.
• Highly recommended to visit the deserted villages in the area: The Valley of Ram, Fabregada, Coscollera...
• In the area there are prepared routes for biking or motor. All levels.
• Area of special importance for lovers of speleology: Cave of the Water, Black Matasolana Cave, Ice Cave...
• For mushroom lovers, area nearby, Comiols.
• Highly recommended and traditional visit in November, Partridge Fair.
• Route of castles: Castles of Montsonis, Montclar Florejacs... (More information: www.castellsdelleida.com)