PRICES (14 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 840 €
Week: 2100 €
• Special discount for using the facilities of the Hotel Spa 4 star hotel that is in Rocallaura
• Cistercian Route: Poblet, Vallbona de les Monges and Santes Creus
• Caves of Espluga de Francoli and visit to the rural life's museum
• Medieval villages in the area: Montblanc, Guimerà, Santa Coloma de Queralt...
• Walking and cycling trails in the region of Urgell
• Visit the sanctuary of Tallat
• Hiking in the Gorge of Mu
Ideal home to enjoy in a absolute peace in this eighteenth century stone house that is located in the small town of Urgell, right in the center of wine production and olives from Catalonia. The house is built over four floors and seats up to 14 people (possible to rent the house for groups of 8).
Underground, there is a double bedroom and a bathroom. It is where we also find the stone vault and beyond the Roman-style pool perfect for cooling off in the summer and a garden area with barbecue.
On the ground floor, there is a large room of 70 m2 with bar and fireplace, main kitchen with oven, dishwasher and washing machine, a kitchen assistant and two bedrooms (one double and one for two people) sharing a large modern bathroom (shower) and a small living room.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and one bathroom. From the dining room you can access to one of the two terraces of the house.
On the top floor, there are two double rooms with a bathroom on each one.