School activity: A Journey to the Past in English!
Travel back in English!
Experience tells us that the visit to the castle excited and thrilled, making it a very enjoyable activity and participation by children .A guide leads to the premises of the castle and deepening dialogues vocabulary, even knowing firsthand how people lived, what they ate and how they cooked, how to wash clothes, as protected from the cold ... and be aware of the history of the castle and the land around them.
- We can reserve a space services where children can have lunch with sandwich carried themselves.
- We can book a tour to other activities and places (although depending on the season of the year, the number of people ...)
POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES COMBINED:
1. Nougat and Chocolate Museum in stone: visit to the Museum of Nougat and Chocolate stone, ending with a tasting of these.
2. Secrets of a monastery: visit the Sanctuary of Salgar, located in a surprising place. Visit in English!
- Guided tour of the castle in English
You may also be interested:
Medieval Days: Medieval kitchen
Medieval Days: Workshop "The Medieval World"
School activity: dramatized visit to the Castle of Montsonís
Immersion in the Medieval World