PRICES (8 PEOPLE)
Price per night (Friday and Saturday): 250 €
per night (other days): 225 €
Special price for stays of 6 nights: 185€ / night
Special Price stays of 14 nights: 145€ / night
• Guided tours Verdú: the castle, church, parish church of San Miguel, house-sanctuary of Sant Pere Claver and fontain of Santa Magdalena.
• Know the world of pottery ifrom Verdú: the most important tradition of the town where there are several workshops where they realize their own jugs of fresh water.
• Walking and biking route: GR-3 and PR-25: Ondara, Verdú and Crow. We have mountain bikes availables for guests.
• Ignatian Way: peregrination way that begins at the birthplace of St. Ignatius, in the Sanctuary of Loyola in Gupúscoa and ends at the Cave of Manresa, through Verdú in the Catalan stage.
• Street Theatre Fair in Tarrega - 5 minutes.
• Know the nearby town of Agramunt, known for its chocolate and nougat.
• Cistercian monasteries route of Vallbona de les Monges, Poblet and Santes Creus.
• Way of Saint James: We are a 8-minute point of the route.
• Other nearby activities: horse riding, pitch & putt, route of castles of Lleida (Montsonís, Montclar Florejacs and Vicfred)...
Ancient house from the XVl century, completely restored in 2007. Ideal for the practice of rural tourism, is located in Lleida. It offers wellness, tranquility and a comfortable atmosphere. Every corner has its own rustic and cozy.
The house has a capacity for eight people and just enter the house you will find an entry where there is a foosball to spend good times with family and friends.
Climbing the stairs to reach the first floor where there is the kitchen that maintains its rustic style with an old fireplace, one double room, one room with bunk beds and two bathrooms fully equipped. In the second and top floor is where there is a large living room with a sofa bed and one single bed room convertible in a double bed.
The house is fully equipped with all the utensils and amenities, also offers an interior courtyard.