PRICES (4 PEOPLE)
Weekend: 165,50 €
Stay 1 night: 95 €
Week HS: 475 €
Week LS: 390 €
HS: August and rest of the year
LS: May, june, july and september
• It's essential visiting the Montsonís Castle
• Castles Route of Lleida: complete it visiting the castles of Montclar, Pallargues, Florejacs, Vicfred, Arbeca and Mur
• Ornithological outings
• Space to whatch close wildlife (amphibians, birds...)
• Scenic routes in the area: Vilanova Meià, Alòs de Balaguer...
• Walks around Montsonís and visit the Monastery of Salgar and its caves
• Enjoy the markets and fairs of the area: Fira del Meló i Matança del Porc in Artesa de Segre, Fira del Torró in Agramunt, Fira de la Perdiu in Vilanova de Meià...
• Medieval Route in Balaguer
• Visit the Iberian remains in Antona
• Trekking to the Mu Gorge
Anina house is located in the medieval town of Montsonís, a village of pre-Pyrenees of Lleida under the Montsec massif, in the region of Noguera.
The house is located in the historic grounds of the Castle of Montsonís. It is ideal to relax while enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and the comforts of being on the ground floor. The entrance is by the street level and is distributed in a single plant. There are a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with fireplace. They have microwave, oven and fridge. They can also have a television.
From the living room access there are two bedrooms. One has a double bed and in the other there are two beds. There is also a fully equipped bathroom.
• It is equipped with sheets and towels, blankets, heating, TV, microwave and oven. Firewood available
• Pets allowed
• Space wildlife nearby (amphibians, birds ...)
• Open all year
Cancellation of the reservation will result in the following amounts being withheld:
- € 50 for management fees 24 hours after confirmation.
- 30% of the total reservation when the cancellation is more than 30 days before the date of entry.
- 100% of the total reservation when the cancellation is made less than 30 days from the date of entry.
The above penalties do not apply when the cancellation occurs due to force majeure, duly proven.